6/5/12

7:09 PM Another Tuesday

 
What a life. It’s been four months since my last post, and I am so sorry for this.
Hmm, what a cold night. How are you? And how am I?

Its still another Tuesday, with many assignments I should finish, but instead finish them I just write some post from my blog.

Life is like hair fall. Some part should gone and fall and the other keep grows.
This year for me, is the hardest year I’ve ever been through. Specially some emotional issues.
Move another new place, well, actually, though since little girl I got usual move to new city with my parents but still it’s hard. 

Facing new phase of life, I just realize I am entering the real world, my study year will end sooner, and welcome to the real world. When we just have to be our own feet, when we just have to stand by our own feet.

So many things have changed, so may things happened unexpectedly. Well, don’t you hate it when something you usual do and it just must stop no matter how you tried to keep it? Either do I. 

Sometimes life gets so hard, but one thing differentiate us to some people who atheists, is that we always have God where we can lean on, never gone. 

People may can come and go in your life, many people, but in the end, there will be on one who will stay always permanently.  

Well, do you think people can change? I do believe, even the cocoon can be a beautiful butterfly, isn’t it? All we need is just time. Its ok if some people cant wait, if cocoon can change, of course we as human with feeling, rational, and other things to consider to make us better person. Mostly, what people see in us is the result, not the process that we’ve been through. At the end, people see who we are, but always, there is a special one who knows you well, who know what you’ve been through and what made you are now.Keep loving.

2 comments: